Resources for Kentuckians in Need


Shelter/Street Outreach​

The Kentucky Balance of State Continuum of Care (KY BoS CoC) has implemented an Any Door KY Coordinated Entry System (CES) in its 118-county jurisdiction (Jefferson and Fayette Counties operate their own CES).

Coordinated Entry is defined as a process to coordinate program participant intake, assessment, and provision of referrals. It covers the geographic area, is easily accessed by homeless individuals and families seeking housing and services.

If anyone in your community is vulnerable and experiencing homelessness, please contact your regional LPC Lead Agency for assistance. First, identify your Area Development District (ADD) using the map linked below. Then, check the list of LPCs below to see which represents your area. 

​The LPC Lead will coordinate Common Assessment and access to the CES with local community partners. The homeless service agency will complete an assessment with the household, then the household will be prioritized with all people experiencing homelessness within the region for hopeful housing referral. Access to Any Door KY does NOT guarantee housing referral.​

I am seeking shelter


Eviction Diversion

Team Kentucky Eviction Diversion Program provides assistance to eligible tenants with a court-ordered eviction. The program can pay past-due and future rent and provide emergency relocation vouchers for applicants who are ultimately evicted. 

​Homeowner Assistance Fund

The Team Kentucky Homeowner Assistance Fund will help homeowners with their housing related expenses so they can avoid foreclosure. Qualifying homeowners may receive up to $60,000 in assistance to repay delinquent mortgage bills, utility payments, insurance premiums, property taxes and homeowner's association fees. Payments will be made directly to the agencies owed.​ A complete list of participating servicers is here.​​​

For more information about the program, click here​.​​

​​​Other Resources

Stay Connected:

© Kentucky Housing Corporation
For more information, please contact:

Kentucky Housing Corporation
1231 Louisville Road, Frankfort, KY 40601
502-564-7630; 800-633-8896 (KY only); TTY 711
Equal Housing Provider