Project-Based Contract Administration > Property Contact and Information Forms

​​All properties should have a Property Contact and Signature Authorization on file. Whenever there is a change in owner, agent, or other staffing this document must be updated immediately. This form ​also serves as official notice of personnel that have been authorized to sign Section 8 business documents.

Owners must additionally submit:

  • A Direct Dep​osit form will need to be completed when there is a change in the bank account where housing assistance payments are deposited. A voided check must be attached for the changes to be made and brief explanation provided for the change.
  • A W-9 when a change in property ownership and/or tax identification occurs. Please provide an effective date for the change.
    NOTE: HUD must approve of all ownership changes. KHC will not make this change until we can confirm the approval from the HUD Account Executive.

Please email completed forms and any questions to​

Stay Connected:

© Kentucky Housing Corporation
For more information, please contact:

Kentucky Housing Corporation
1231 Louisville Road, Frankfort, KY 40601
502-564-7630; 800-633-8896 (KY only); TTY 711
Equal Housing Provider