How Does It Work?
The Healthy at Home Eviction Relief Fund pays landlords and utility companies direct payments for past-due rent and utility bills. Applicants can qualify for up to 15 months of payments - 12 past-due months, dating back to April 2020, and three future months.
The Team Kentucky portal serves the majority of the state. Fayette County has its own program. Jefferson County residents can apply for rental assistance through Team Kentucky and for utility assistance through Jefferson County's program. Apply below.
What Is Required to Apply?
A copy of your state ID or proof of business status.
A copy of the tenant rent ledger showing the tenant's payment history (charges, payments, etc. It can be a statement from accounting software or other documentation).
- A lease signed by you and the tenant.*
- An email address.*
- Your tenant's email address.
- You will be required to complete other documentation AFTER you are approved for payment.
*You can create an email account or lease by clicking one of the buttons below.
What Is Required for Acceptance?
To receive payment, landlords must agree to all of the following terms:
- Submit all required paperwork.
- Forgive all late fees, penalties, interest and legal/court fees related to nonpayment.
- Not begin eviction proceedings until at least 30 days after the period covered by the assistance.
- All terms of the
Looking for the
Media Toolkit? Visit KHC's
News and Events page for media resources including videos and press releases for the Eviction Relief program. To see additional help available to Kentuckians in need, visit our resources page.