Partners > Inspections and Compliance > Compliance > Paper Submission

​Recovery projects only, all other Project Annual Reporting must be completed in the Tenant Data Certification System (TDCS).

Annual Reporting Packets

Building Status Forms

Manual Building Status Reports may only be submitted for Recovery Projects that do not utilize the Tenant Data Certification System (TDCS)​ for tenant information. Please submit the Building Status Reports to in order to meet the current reporting compliance criteria. All other APR reporting forms can be submitted through TDCS.

Stay Connected:

© Kentucky Housing Corporation
For more information, please contact:

Kentucky Housing Corporation
1231 Louisville Road, Frankfort, KY 40601
502-564-7630; 800-633-8896 (KY only); TTY 711
Equal Housing Provider