Interest Rates
 Buying a Home?









Translation Disclaimer

Like us on Facebook   
Follow us on Twitter Subscribe to me on YouTube
TTY 711

Equal Housing Opportunities
Kentucky Unbridled Spirit-External Site  

Application for Food Stamps

Bookmark and Share

Two months prior to initial opening, each Recovery Center should submit the address and/or post office box for the location of the facility to the Assistant Director of Special Initiatives at KHC. This information will be forwarded to the U.S. State Alcohol and Drug Authority (Division of Mental Health and Substance Abuse, Department of MH and MR Services) to be sent to the Department of Agriculture in Atlanta designating the Recovery Center as a substance abuse center that is in compliance with Part B of Title XIX of the Public Health Services Act. A copy of that letter to the Department of Agriculture should accompany the Food Stamp Application form (see Exhibit B).  Once the food stamp application is approved by the Atlanta office, the Recovery Center will be referred to a local food stamp office operated through the Kentucky Cabinet for Health and Family Services for food stamp allocation on behalf of the eligible participants.


For more information contact:

 Mike Townsend
(502) 564-7630 ext. 715
(800) 633-8896 (KY only)

1231 Louisville Road, Frankfort, Kentucky 40601
The free Flash plug-in is required to view some multimedia content.
The free Acrobat reader is required to view many of our (pdf) documents.
Get Acrobat Reader
  Click here to log in
Home  Site Map   Fraud Policy   Privacy Policy   Legal Notices   Open Records   Contact Us   Search