Kentucky Housing Corporation strives to provide the most comprehensive and up-to-date resource guide for our partners across the state and those persons needing assistance. If your agency information needs to be updated, or you would like to add an agency, please fill out the form below.
If you have any questions regarding this form or the Resource Guide, please contact Lynn Chrisman at (502) 564-7630, ext. 398, or via email at email@example.com
Please enter information in all sections that apply.
1. Choose one:
Update Existing Listing
2. What type of Agency is it?
Agencies Providing Emergency and Transitional Shelter
Agencies Providing Emergency Assistance (This may include but is not limited to: food pantries, thrift stores, ministerial organizations, community service organizations, Salvation Army offices, Red Cross, etc. )
Other Agencies Providing Services or Resources to the Homeless Population (This may include but is not limited to: health care providers for homeless persons, Comprehensive Care Agencies, other mental health care providers, at-risk youth service providers, transitional housing providers, permanent housing providers, etc. If your agency has permanent or transitional housing units separate from the agency office, please include that under Other Programs, Services or Description to be Included listed below. )
3. Name of shelter or service provider:
4. Address (full address):
5. County (or Counties if services available in more than one area):
6. Phone number:
7. Web site (if available):
8. (If a shelter) Describe number of individuals shelter can serve and any restrictions on the length of stay:
9. Describe all services provided: (may include case management, referral services, substance treatment, counseling, permanent/transitional housing programs, etc. )
10. Describe type of sub-population served, if applicable: (i.e. victims of domestic violence, youth, men only/women only, families, residence restrictions to certain counties/cities, persons with disabilities, etc. )
11. Any other programs, services or description to be included: (May include but is not limited to: separate transitional or permanent housing complexes, group homes, etc. that may be operated by your agency. )
12. Name and affiliation of person providing this information:
13. Contact number for follow-up: