Skip to main navigation Skip to main content

Kentucky Housing Corporation has recently updated the contact information for the Housing Choice Voucher (HCV) program. All phone calls should be directed to 502-564-9946. You may also contact us by email, please visit the Contact Us page for HCV program specific email contacts.

Project-Based Contract Administration

Property Contact and Information Forms

Property Contact and Information Forms

All properties should have a Property Contact and Signature Authorization form on file. Whenever there is a change in owner, agent, or other staffing this document must be updated immediately. This form also serves as official notice of personnel that have been authorized to sign Section 8 business documents.

Owners must additionally submit:

  • A Direct Deposit form will need to be completed when there is a change in the bank account where housing assistance payments are deposited. A voided check must be attached for the changes to be made and brief explanation provided for the change.
  • A W-9 when a change in property ownership and/or tax identification occurs. Please provide an effective date for the change.
    • NOTE: HUD must approve of all ownership changes. KHC will not make this change until we can confirm the approval from the HUD Account Executive.
 ​Please email completed forms and any questions to: